i'm really rather shocked by how much i got done this weekend. and i didn't even get started till saturday as i worked the gate at the high school football game friday night (go golden bears! we're playing in the state semi-finals this weekend!). so chelle came over saturday morning and g had a playdate as one of his besties spent the night friday night (our first time having a sleepover at our place). i was just a busy beaver all day long with chelle's encouragement (i like company when i scrap) and somehow managed to keep my momentum today.
this is what i got done:
- december daily cover, binding, and christmas card page
- october daily binding plus pages 4-13
- calendar bingo card mini cover, binding, and sept-dec
- unfinished october kit page
- jbs christmas garland ornament
- new page inspired by the christmas garland ornament
there will be lots of scrappy shares this week! the page here is the one i finished from my october kit. i think it's mostly the october artisan add-on actually. it was originally intended for shimelle's pretty paper party, but got benched for something else. i love the way it turned out. i wanted the papers on it to look as chaotic as my dining room table. yes, it looks like that quite often. not today though. i somehow managed to clean up between projects. i am just out of control. ha.
i've got a playdate at chelle's house scheduled for wednesday then a five day weekend. woot!
this is what i hope to accomplish the rest of the week:
- finish dec daily. only lacks the year in review page. need to get pics printed for that.
- finish oct daily. days 14-31. also need to get pics printed for that.
- finish shimelle's learn something new every day mini. days 19-30.
- 4 cub scout thank you cards (by tuesday evening).
- dig into the december jbs mercantile kit. yum!
- foundation for my 2011 journal your christmas/december daily.